Latest from CTD Glasgow Helen Street
Meet the Team
At Ceramic Tile Distributors Helen Street we have a very low turnover in staff, giving us over a combined figure of 150 years of experience in the tile industry. As well as retail and trade, we also supply all major house builders in Scotland.
We have many popular tile ranges on display and in stock, we have ranges to suit everyone on any budget. We also have a ‘discontinued’ and ‘end of line’ section so make sure you pop in and pick up a bargain!
Gemini Tile Visualiser
Our brand new Gemini Tile Visualiser has arrived in store for all of our customers to use.
The Gemini Tile Visualiser aims to assist you with your decision in a way you've never seen it before by providing you with an easy to use digital feature which can be used to trial over 600 tiles in 5 different settings including kitchens, bathrooms and living spaces.
NEW: Design Tools
Design your room in-store with our brand new Design Tools area. Choose from a vast selection of GEMINI wall and floor tiles, view real samples to assess colour and texture, and create your perfect look with the GEMINI Tile Visualiser.
Inherent shade variation gives British Stone a natural appearance. Comprising three sizes in three colours, the range also has a wave tile to create zoning and features in your living space.Pietra Pienza
Pietra Pienza comes in 4 stylish colours, different sizes and styles. Mix the sizes to create your perfect look on mix the colours for extra contrast.
Here at CTD Helen Street, Glasgow we have a stunning collection of tile ranges from Gemini Tiles on display. Come in, meet the team, gain advice and view new wall and floor tiles today.
Are you a tiler looking for innovative products from well known brands? Look no further! CTD Helen Street, Glasgow is stocked with the latest tile products from Weber, Rubi, Schluter Systems, Hardie Backer and much more.
Did You Know?
- C.T.D. was born in Glasgow in 1968 and started trading from a church basement in the centre of Glasgow, and the branch at Helen Street now being the Scottish Hub supplying all branches in Scotland. We are situated in a very historic part of Glasgow next to B.A.E. Systems.
- These shipbuilders yards are where Royal Navy Warships are built, in conjunction with B.A.E. Systems on the north side of the River Clyde. Both yards are also involved in building sections of the new Queen Elizabeth and Prince of Wales aircraft carriers which are then shipped to Rosyth on the east coast of Scotland to be assembled.
- Govan also has its own local radio station called Sunny Govan. Near the shipyards is Govan Old Parish church, the site of a unique collection of early medieval stones carved in the 9th-11th centuries to commemorate the power of those who ruled the Kingdom of Strathclyde.
- There are 31 monuments within this historic church including the sarcophagus of St Constantine. Directly across the river from Govan the new riverside Transport Museum which is situated within an award winning building and has over a million visitors per year.
- The Glenlee Sailing ship is also berthed alongside the Museum.
- A short trip down river from the Transport Museum is the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre.
- The Clyde Auditorium and the Hydro are situated nearby and are concert and Exhibition venues.
- Sir Alex Ferguson is a son of Govan, born in a tenement in Shieldhall, his father was a plater’s helper in the shipyards. He was manager of Aberdeen and Manchester United football teams until he retired in 2013.
- Square sliced sausages were invented in Govan! (a bit of useless information).