Latest from Edinburgh Temple Park
Meet the team
I'd would like to welcome all customers to our tile showroom here at Temple Park, situated in Polwarth, Edinburgh. I’m Mick Bull
the Branch Manager,
and have 20 year’s experience in the tiling industry. My team and I are all here to help, no matter what the enquiry, and look forward to you visiting our tile showroom in the future.
Gemini Tile Visualiser
Our brand new Gemini Tile Visualiser has arrived in store for all of our customers to use.
The Gemini Tile Visualiser aims to assist you with your decision in a way you've never seen it before by providing you with an easy to use digital
feature which can be used to trial over 600 tiles in 5 different settings including kitchens, bathrooms and living space.
Pop in and try it our branch today, alternatively you can use our online version here: GEMINI TILE VISUALISER
Highlighted ProductsPietra Pienza
comes in 4 colours, different sizes and styles. Mix the sizes to create your perfect look or mix the colours for extra contrast.
Create a tranquil environment with the neutral tones of Nature
, co-ordinate these floor tiles with Nature wall tiles to show a flawless look. Our underfloor heating will also add that touch of luxury.
CTD Temple Park Support Prostate Cancer Scotland
Mick Bull contacted the Prostate Scotland Charity as part of a healthand safety initiative in 2015, something we as an organisation host eachyear and has since continued to support the charity by hostingcompetitions, trade days and sharing
posters and leaflets throughout the CTD Temple Park Branch and more.
Mick Bull believes prostate cancer was an ideal charity as many of the CTD Temple Park customer base falls within the high risk category of middle aged Males.
You don’t really get much feedback when you put up signs and leaflets but this has possibly saved a customer’s life.
Read about how the recent CTD Temple Park Prostate Cancer campaign saved Graham McGlade's life here: Temple Park Lifesaver - Prostate Cancer Blog
For more information on the symptoms and for expert advice, please visit the Prostate Cancer Scotland & UK websites
Watch out in store for our next competition!
Winning big with BAL
We have continued to be a winning branch with the latest competition from BAL to win a 50" 3D TV in time for the biggest football competition of earth. The winner (pictured below) was Keith of Border Valley Tiling.
Congrats & enjoy watching the football!
CTD Edinburgh Temple Park's Mick Bull & Keith McFadden from Border Valley Tiling being presented with his prize.
Check out our previous winner and see why we are a lucky branch!
CTD Temple park is stocked with reliable and well-known products, come down and check out the latest offers and don't forget you can use your trade totally card to collect points.
Did you know?
- Polwarth is a mainly residential area of Edinburgh, Scotland.
- It is bounded by Bruntsfield and Merchiston to the East and South, Gorgie and Dalry to the North, and Craiglockhart to the West.
- The Union Canal flows through Polwarth on it's way from Edinburgh to Falkirk.
- Although within the boundary of Merchiston Community Council, Harrison Park – on the north bank of the canal – is commonly taken to be part of Polwarth.
- Behind the tenements at the North of the park runs a footpath which was formerly track bed for the main line of the Caledonian Railway en route to the now-closed Princes Street railway station in the centre of the city.
- There was once a Merchiston Station on this line near the park.