Keep your toes cosy all year round.
Installed in the bathroom, kitchen and other rooms in your home, a luscious warm floor adds a simple touch of luxury to any home.
Looking for underfloor heating? Raychem offers the most efficient, flexible, and fast acting solutions for your comfort. Wrap yourself in the luxurious warmth of a Raychem heated floor.
Raychem Underfloor Heating
Raychem Electric underfloor heating combines comfort, ease of use and energy efficiency. Its versatility makes it ideal for renovation projects, no matter what floor or room is used.
Why Choose Underfloor Heating In Your Next Project?
• Comfort - Warmth wherever you are, our electric floor heating system works - right under the feet and spreads heat evenly across the whole room.
• This gives an equal temperature in the room and keeps temperature variations between 20 to 25°C.
• Room temperature can be set 2 degrees lower than usual without any loss of comfort or warmth.
• The system can heat complete rooms or complement an existing system: in spring or fall, the conventional heating can be switched off and still have floors comfortably warm.
• Fast warm up - uniform heat distribution, switched on when needed, extra insulation available.
• Space saving - heating is under the floor, not taking up any space in the room.
• Hygienic, easy to clean dry and less sticky floors, less air movement, less dust and dries quickly.
• Lowest possible electro-magnetic fields’ twin-wire cable construction.
• Maintenance-free - Raychem 12 year total care warranty, extendable to 20 years if installed by a Certified PRO installer.
WHAT DO I NEED?
• Heating Mats
• Insulation Boards
• T2QUICKNET, extra thin: only 3mm
• Self-adhesive mat for fast installation
• Embedded directly in tile adhesive, right underneath the tiles
GOOD TO KNOW
• Can be installed on all well insulated subfloors
• Can be used in shower areas (wet rooms)
• Many sizes available, even for smallest rooms
• No maintenance required
• Ideal solution for irregular shaped areas
• Can be installed on all types of subfloor
• Can be cut-to length
• ISOLECTA - The energy saving insulation board for a faster heat-up of T2QuickNet and CeraPro
• Save up to 65% energy during heat up phase and up to 20% energy saving during operation