Latest from CTD Nottingham
Meet the team
Welcome to CTD Nottingham! Our showroom opened in 2011 and is located near the QMC Hospital in the Lenton area of Nottingham, just alongside the new section of Nottingham’s popular tram network.
Our showroom is constantly being updated with the latest ranges and hottest deals, so why not pop down, enjoy a hot drink on us, and let us help you turn your house into your home.
Gemini Tile Visualiser
Our brand new Gemini Tile Visualiser has arrived in store for all of our customers to use.
The Gemini Tile Visualiser aims to assist you with your decision in a way you've never seen it before by providing you with an easy to use digital
feature which can be used to trial over 600 tiles in 5 different settings including kitchens, bathrooms and living spaces.
Pop in and try it our branch today, alternatively you can use our online version here: GEMINI TILE VISUALISER
Product HighlightsPitra Pienza
comes in 4 stylish colours, a range of different sizes and modern styles. Mix the complementing colours, rectified edges and mosaics for extra contrast.Savoy
- A modern high gloss tile range for use on walls. Available in 7colours and 3 complementary sizes including geometric décors & Hexagons.
Great for adding a new dynamic to any trend setting space and is a Johnson Tiles Exclusive, manufactured just down the road in Stoke upon Trent!
Weber Rapid SPF Light grey is our best selling adhesive and we are always very competitively priced. We have always got great deals on adhesives and ancillaries and look after our trade customers opening at 7am.
Did You Know?
- The famous bike design Raleigh ‘Chopper’ was created in 1969 and reinvented in 2004 at the Nottingham based factory which is now a student accommodation hotspot.
- Salvation Army founder William Booth was born in 1829 on Notintone Place, Sneinton, Nottingham.
- Nottingham’s famous annual Goose Fair has been on the go since 1284 and remains one of Nottingham’s most popular events.
- Bad head? We can thank Boots' research laboratories in Nottingham for discovering the ibuprofen tablet in 1961
- Reconstructed Wayne Manor in The Dark Knight Rises film is in fact Nottingham’s Wollaton Hall, situated within a few miles of CTD.
I recently visited your Nottingham showroom with a view to purchasing some tiles. I spoke to Michael Addis and I was impressed with his knowledge, help and assistance.
The customer service he provided was second to none and as a result of his help enabled me to come to a decision on the colour and type of floor tile. The tiles have now been fitted and they look amazing.
I must add that I had visited other til suppliers and none of them provided the same customer service and help.
T.B from Aspley, Nottingham
We would both like to thank you for the excellent customer service you have given us in relation to purchasing our tiles from the CTD showroom to delivering our tiles to our home address. We really appreciate your efforts this evening dropping off the remaining order in your free time. This is really going the extra mile so thank you very much indeed. Please be assured we would recommend you and CTD to others and we are sure that we will return to you to make future purchases.
Mr and Mrs J and W Dabell