Latest from CTD Harrogate
Gemini Tile Visualiser
Our brand new Gemini Tile Visualiser has arrived in store for all of our customers to use.
The Gemini Tile Visualiser aims to assist you with your decision in a way you've never seen it before by providing you with an easy to use digital
feature which can be used to trial over 600 tiles in 5 different settings including kitchens, bathrooms and living spaces.
Pop in and try it our branch today, alternatively you can use our online version here: GEMINI TILE VISUALISER
Meet The Team
From Left to Right: John List, Ray Wood & Jamie Sharples
Introducing the CTD Harrogate team, First we have John List our Showroom / Warehouse Assistant who has been with us since 2016 and could quite possibly be related to the BFG! Second is myself, Ray Wood, I am the CTD Harrogate Branch Manager and I have been with the company since 2005, would you believe I started with a full head of hair?!
Last but by no means least we have Jamie Sharples the CTD Harrogate Assistant Branch Manager who has recently become a dad to a beautiful baby boy.
We are a friendly bunch who are happy to help with all your tiling projects, please feel free to pop into CTD Harrogate and say hello!
CTD Harrogate Best Sellers
Rainforest White Dvomo
Montecarlo Split Face with Ragno Earth Rainforest:
Natural shade variations on each tile give this glazed porcelain tile an opulent natural stone effect. Rainforest cut mosaic décor complements the field tile perfectly. Montecarlo:
Montecarlo has a split face structured texture that looks stunning as a feature wall. Ideal for any living areas or bathrooms.
Congratulations to CTD Harrogates Trade Day PS4 Competition Winners Skyline Property Services who walked away with 2 bags ofMapei P9 Express Adhesive & CDS Tiling who was the Fastest tiller in Harrogate and walked away with the impressive underfloor heating5m matt plus a green leaf prize!
Watch out for more trade competitions coming soon.
Did you know?
- Have you ever heard of the famous Fat Rascal Scone? If you have you'll be pleased to hear this delicious sweet treat originated from Betty's Cafe in 1919 and was situated in Harrogate
- Harrogate was once two small villages, High Harrogate and Low Harrogate.
- Harrogate received a rather interesting review from Charles Dickens who visited way back in 1885, he described Harrogate as the “the queerest place with the strangest people in it leading the oddest lives'.
- Harrogate is well known for being called ' The English Spa' this is due to spa water containing Sulpher, Common Salt and Iron!
- Are you a Downton Abbey fan? The esteemed actor Jim Carter born in Harrogate is well known for playing Mr Carson in the ITV drama Downton Abbey.
How To Find Us
Our showroom is hidden out of the way just behind the car garages on Wetherby Road near Stonefall cemetery.
We offer a wide range of porcelain, ceramics and natural stone plus adhesives, wet room solutions and underfloor heating to meet all your tiling needs.
From a small project to full house renovation please give us a ring or call down for a coffee/tea to discuss what we can do for you.
Look out for the CTD signs at the top of forest lane!